Ezekiel Hobbs is a sophomore public relations student at Florida A & M University. With his unique communicating and elaborative writing style, Ezekiel intends to be not just a successful publicist but yet one of the best multimedia journalist dominating both the fashion and entertainment communication industries. Creating his first collaborative podcast “The RoundTable” he and his partner dives deep into the thoughts and minds of artists, entertainers, designers, and models about topics the industry faces. Also mentioning any hot topics that involve pop culture and the two growing industries. The first episode covers colorism and body-shaming that goes on within the two industries, hoping to bring awareness to these issues as well as to make them better.
Ms. Ann’s reminders
- @gtaerialpro @FAMUSJGC82 You are welcome @gtaerialpro. The @FAMUSJGC82, specificially the students in my course and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- Why revisiting grief in the public spotlight is tragic annwead.wordpress.com/2019/07/17/why… 13 hours ago
- Summer Reading: How colleges are helping adult learners succeed educationdive.com/news/summer-re… via @EdDiveK12 1 day ago
- "I am so grateful for what FAMU taught me ... juggling," says Keta Browning, @FAMUSJGC82. Check out more about her… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @VirtualVocation I have attempted to reach you. My subscription payment was due next month and it has been withdraw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago